Helix Pathology provides fast, effective service, delivering 24-hour turnaround or 12-hours for urgent cases.
As Chief Pathologist, Robert leads our team of pathologists and spearheads our clinical correlation network via our digital diagnostic and reporting process. Our technology in combination with Robert’s clinical and dermatopathologist experience provides complete patient care.
Robert is a respected Dermatopathologist with significant general practice and clinical hospital dermatology experience.
Robert believes in quality, accuracy and professional service through;
- Dermoscopy- Histology correlation Reports;
- Clinical Education of referring Skin Cancer Clinicians with improved patient outcomes
Gain access to Robert’s wide clinicopathology knowledge to discuss any clinical challenges. Robert;
- understands the nuance of practicing skin cancer through his working life as a GP (Robert has Diploma in Practice Dermatology)
- has shared Clinical experience as he has worked several years as a skin dermatology trainee (Robert has The Part 1 of FACD);
- can provide up to date exposure due to Pathological experience working in several years in Dermatopathology Labs (Robert has Masters in Medicine specifically in Dermatopathology)